Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Good VS. Bad

I spent the weekend going to Greenville, SC for the Cricut Circle meet up had a wonderful time meeting everyone and exchanging Calling Cards and Christmas tags with everyone...while eating breakfast on Sunday before leaving to come home I bit down on a piece of bacon and immediately felt pain (this is where the bad started) I finally was able to see the dentist this morning where I was sent immediately to the oral surgeon who did oral surgery because the tooth could not be repaired and ended up breaking during the procedure. Thank goodness for pain medicine and I hope it heals quickly, so I can get back in the craft room asap. I have lots of projects that  I am working on for Christmas gifts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ouch...sorry to hear that, hope your back to crafting real soon!