Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy Easter Peeps

To make this you need a piece of white cardstock cut at 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
A piece of green cut at 4 1/4 X 5 1/4 and a piece of blue cut at 2 1/8 X 5 1/4. Layer the blue on top of the green, I used a Fisker corner punch to cut my corners.
I used the Dotty for You which is the special over at CTMH. It is $5 if you spend $35.

It's got cute prints and every piece has a polka dot back of a different color.
For the ribbon I used 1/4 inch green ribbon from my stash and using black permanent ink I stamped the sentiment from My Peeps stamp set. place this as a band between your green and blue.
Than using the bunny peep from this set I stamped 2 bunnies side by side and a single one using blush cardstock and cocoa ink pad. Cut them out and glue your double bunnies to your card and using popdots place your single bunny on top.




3 comments:

cdm317 said...

That is so cute! I love the stamped bunnies!
Colleen

di said...

I love this card...
peeps...Di

Jennifer Stutzman said...

this stamp set is on my wish list! cute!